Tennis Shop Attendant Part Time Seasonal at Omni Hotels & Resorts
Posted in Other 4 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posted Date 1 day ago(6/12/2018 10:58 AM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
La Costa Resort and Spa
Nestled among the beautiful coastal foothills of Carlsbad, CA, Omni La Costa Resort & Spa is honored as the #1 Wellness Spa by Spa magazine. Omni La Costa's acclaimed restaurants present an updated take on locally inspired cuisine and culinary delights. Steps from your door, world-class accommodations, championship golf and tennis, eight pools and more anxiously wait to welcome your arrival.
Omni La Costa associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Omni La Costa may be your perfect match.
To accommodate guests and members with any all tennis needs. Including game arranging, booking lessons, clinics and court time. Light maintenance includes filling water coolers in tennis court area, sweeping and maintaining clay courts and court checks. Assisting guests and members with their retail needs, with an emphasis on selling merchandise. Assist in maintaining cleanliness of the shop and merchandising store apparel. Assist in the promotion of club events thru emails and the telephone
* Full knowledge of the shop registrar. How to open and close.
* Game arranging for members and guests. Lesson and clinic bookings.
* Follow and complete daily department check list. Duties include demo racquet check, towel inventory, coffee and water set up, locker room and table and chair check.
* Water cooler check, refill as need. Clay court maintenance and court check.
* Maintain reservation sheets.
* Assist in merchandising tennis shop. Working with tennis shop supervisor to maintain a well merchandised store.
* Assist in ordering drinks for retail sale and for member activities.
* Works closely with Director of tennis to ensure 5 star service for all guests and members of the resort.
Must have high school degree or GED. Some retail or tennis shop experience. Good interpersonal skills, comfortable on the phone and good with people. Comfortable handling money a must. Helpful is a tennis back round or interest in the sport.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org..