Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posted Date 2 days ago(6/12/2018 7:35 AM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Food & Beverage
The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.
To maintain the highest standards possible for the guest by insuring quick, efficient, and professional Room Service.
* Complete knowledge of service time, menu and specials
* Prepare, deliver and serve orders using Moments of Service
* Inquire if additional service is needed
* Responsible for each check
* Pick up trays and tables
* Responsible for set-up, delivery and presentation of amenities
* Must consult with supervisor on any food pick up difficulty
* Attend all designated staff meetings and training sessions
* Complete any tasks and side duties assigned by manager
* Responsible for maintenance and cleanliness of room service areas
* Aid guests in locating other areas of the hotel (walk them to the destination if possible)
* Adhere to cash handling standards
* Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure clean uniform and professional personal appearance; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets
* Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions; complete safety training and certifications
* Good communication skills both written and verbal
* Enthusiastic and friendly with a positive attitude
* Must have previous food and beverage experience in fine dining or hotel
* Room Service experience is preferred
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
* Minimum high school diploma
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org..