Housekeeping - Turndown Attendant at Omni Hotels & Resorts
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Locations US-TX-Fort Worth
Posted Date 6 hours ago(6/13/2018 1:38 PM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Fort Worth Hotel
As breathtaking as any West Texas sunset, the Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers a taste of Texas hospitality. Conveniently located in the heart of Fort Worth s exciting downtown, the hotel is adjacent to the Fort Worth Convention Center and within walking distance from the city s cultural centers, restaurants and nightlife. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel received the 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award, and was named Top 100 Meeting Hotels in the United States in 2014 by Cvent.
The Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers unique employment experiences revolving around associate engagement and innovation. The invigorating world of hospitality resonates through the walls of our one-of-a-kind convention center property. The Omni Fort Worth will continue to be recognized for exemplary guest service and accommodation. As we provide empowerment through our Power of One culture, we work to strengthen and grow the careers of our dedicated associates. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel is searching for dedicated hospitality professionals with guest service mentality to join our extraordinary team!
The Housekeeping Turndown Attendant is responsible for making lasting impressions on our guests by ensuring the guest s room is clean, attractive and welcoming at all times. Our Turndown Attendants provide extra touches to our guest s rooms suitable for our discriminating guests: he or she will offer ice and other amenities such as extra towels and pillows, turn-down the bed, freshen-up/clean the room, turn on the television and music to a soothing and relaxing channel, draw the curtains close and more.
* Perform all the functions of a Room Attendant and Houseperson as needed and warmly greet all of our guests.
* Offer assistance and information to our guests.
* Clean guest rooms according to Omni s standards for Room Attendants.
* Provide water and ice to guests.
* Offer guests towels, pillows and other services/amenities.
* Change linens, turn-down bed.
* Manual labor experience required.
* Basic English skills are required (must be able to answer basic questions about services and amenities, give directions to guests).
* Housekeeping experience preferred.
* Ability to stand, bend and do repetitive movements for long periods of time.
* Ability to lift up to 20-25 pounds intermittently, and occasionally 50 pounds.
* Ability to push and pull housekeeping supply cart..
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.
The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links:
EEOC is the Law Poster - https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
The following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement-