Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Frisco, Texas
Posted Date 5 hours ago(6/13/2018 2:47 PM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
The new Omni Frisco Hotel is more than just the official hotel of the Dallas Cowboys, it s the new social hub for great food, fun and nightlife. This 16-story hotel features 300 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites and a range of meeting spaces to accommodate any sized gathering. From grand and junior ballrooms to intimate spaces and an elevated pool deck, Omni Frisco Hotel s 24,000 square feet of meeting space provide endless opportunities for events.
The brand new, multi-use campus in development with the Dallas Cowboys, the city of Frisco and Frisco Independent School District features restaurants, retail space, entertainment venues and more. Omni Frisco Hotel is connected to The Ford Center, a 12,000-seat, domed, multi-purpose event center. The entire development is anchored by the Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters, which houses office space and the practice facility for the Dallas Cowboys and the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders.
Located 20 minutes north of downtown Dallas and 25 minutes from both DFW International and Love Field Airport, the new Omni Frisco Hotel features a bevy of amenities including Neighborhood Services, a restaurant featuring honest food and drink in the American tradition. Discover our luxury boutique, Charlotte Jones Collection featuring local designers, a chic coffee and wine bar in the lobby and an elevated pool bar and grill, The Edge, overlooking the 91-acre entertainment district dubbed The Star.
The brand new, upscale Omni Frisco Hotel embodies true Texas charm and sophistication.
Staying true to Omni s local color, this luxury hotel captures the energy and future of this vibrant North Texas city.
The Catering Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the daily operations of our events and meeting space to ensure overall client satisfaction. This individual will report to the Director of Catering and Conference Services and handle all administrative duties as assigned by the Catering Department.
* Responding to telephone inquiries by determining client's needs and specifications for referral to Catering Sales Managers.
* Ensuring that all filing systems are maintained according to SOP
* Maintain inventory of office supplies.
* Establishing rapport with Catering clients and functions as liaison.
* Responsible for turning over definite Catering contracts and distributing to other departments, completing and/or distributing Banquet Event Orders and Group Resumes as needed
* Responsible for assisting Catering Managers during execution of Catering Events
* Responsible for Special projects as assigned by Director of Catering/Catering Managers
* Must have working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point
* Must be organized and detail oriented.
* Must be able to handle multiple tasks at one time.
* Previous hotel, catering, and Delphi experience preferred.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.