Physician - Neonatologist at SCL Health
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Billings, Montana
St. Vincent Healthcare is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health and hope to our patients.
* Billings, Mont. (est. 1898)
* Largest tertiary care hospital and Level II Trauma Center in Montana serving patients in eastern and south-central Mont. and northern Wyo.
* 2,100 associates, 529 medical staff
* 286 beds (201 are staffed)
SERVICES & EXPERTISE
* Cancer Care
* Childrens Healthcare
* Comprehensive Regional Services
* Heart Center
* Orthopedic Services
* Womens Services
St. Vincent Healthcare is an award-winning hospital providing person-centered care. We are People Healing People throughout the communities that we serve, especially the poor and vulnerable.
NEONATOLOGY IN MONTANA
We are looking for a team-oriented and compassionate Neonatologist to join our growing program. Our Neonatology team is dedicated to treating and caring for the tiniest of patients in Montana. At St Vincent Healthcare, our four Neonatologists are equipped with state-of-the-art technology in our 24 bed Level IIIb NICU, in collaboration with our fully dedicated staff of 35 NICU nurses, and 7 OB laborists.
* Competitive Salary with productivity incentives
* Signing bonus, relocation and loan assistance
* 5 Flight Nurses and 6 RTs
* CAMTS Certified Transport Team with 24/7 OB & Neonatal Support
* Regions largest Level II Trauma Center
St Vincent Healthcare is located in Billings, Montana, a family-oriented community that provides an outstanding quality of life (and was voted Outdoor Magazines #1 Town in 2016). Montana is truly splendid; offering views, adventure and landscapes that are incomparable to anything in the US. With two national parks, excellent fly fishing, hiking trails, 12 different ski hills, and over 300 days of sunshine, Montana is an outdoor enthusiast's paradise!
* Must be American Board Certified/Eligible
Qualifications MT-Billings/Surrounding Areas-Billings
Our facilities do not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs, services or activities, or on the basis of sex (gender) in health programs and activities