Facility Representative at LogistiCare
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
The Facility Coordinator is the representative from LogistiCare that assists facilities (nursing homes, rest homes, retirement homes, group homes) in arranging their clients/patients transportation needs. In addition they provide a high level of customer service to facility staff as the main agency contact to call with problems, issues or questions about non-emergency medical transportation.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Serves as a representative from Logisticare, displaying courtesy, tact, and consideration in maintaining client/patient confidentiality in all communications
* Effectively and efficiently coordinates and schedules transportation requests received by FAX or phone calls
* Coordinates and schedules transportation requests for dialysis clients received by FAX or phone calls
* Screens requests for appropriate level of care needed and service covered per insurance contracts with support from Utilization Review Nurse and office management as needed
* Provides consistent and timely communication with all customers including Nursing Homes, Rest Homes, Retirement Homes, Group Homes and Dialysis staff members regarding transportation issues
* Provides superior customer service as evidenced by handling all facility related phone calls
* Assist and as appropriate responds to complaints, concerns and make suggestions for improvement
* Acts as a resource to other staff members
* Follows all Logisticare employee policies and procedures
* Performs other duties as assigned
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Maintains all confidential client information in files
* Destroys confidential information when appropriate by shredding
* Maintains and updates as needed facility addresses, phone numbers and FAX numbers
* Participates in quarterly visits to facilities or as requested by manager
* Participates in in-services as needed or requested by manager
* Education/Experience - Requires a minimum of a High School degree or GED and prior experience in a fast-paced, high-level customer service oriented environment. Social Services and/or case management, basic medical terminology, and/or front or back office medical experience preferred.
* Personality skills - Excellent verbal and written communication, problem solving and organizational skills. Ability to read and write English fluently.
* Computer Skills - Requires basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and data entry. Must be able to learn and acquire proficiency in LogistiCare's proprietary software application(s).
\\"LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.\\"
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled