Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Regency Centers is seeking a full time JOB COST ADMINISTRATOR to join our corporate office located in Jacksonville, FL. This person will provide general accounting support to multiple regions as it relates to accounts payables and budgets for development projects. Coordinate with construction group to review and ensure proper cash disbursement to external contractors.
* Process and review payment applications related to construction projects. [More technical than corporate payables; must be able to read and interpret construction contracts.]
* Enter construction contracts and change orders in accounting system.
* Review lien waiver tracking and coordinates with construction staff to ensure that appropriate paperwork is received prior to releasing payment to general contractors or subcontractors.
* Prepare journal entries related to development accruals, incurred legal costs and allocation of construction costs.
* Perform additional tasks as assigned.
* Associate s Degree required
* 2 to 4 years accounts payable or general bookkeeping experience
* Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
* Quantitative and analytical skills
* Understanding of construction and development terminology and procedures
* Contract administration experience preferred
* Preferred previous accounts payable or general book keeping experience in a construction environment
* At least 1 year of JD Edwards experience preferred
* Priority setting, problem solving, organization and time-management skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Customer focus and interpersonal skills
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive compensation and benefits package includes a 401(k) profit sharing plan with company match, medical insurance with prescription drug coverage, dental insurance including coverage for orthodontics, vision insurance, an incentive-based wellness program, flexible spending accounts, company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance, company-paid life insurance, educational assistance, matching charitable gifts and flexible paid time off.
*Regency Centers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, or protected veteran status. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Regency Centers is a smoke-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening is required. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.