Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Miami, Florida
District Sales Manager Latin America Sales (Home Based - Miami, FL)
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. (TABS) has an exciting opportunity for an District Sales Manager Latin America Sales working remotely home based - Miami, FL.
Join a global powerhouse with a 150-year heritage when you become a part of Toshiba. Toshiba is an industry leader in document printing and workflow solutions, interactive digital signage, retail point of sale technology and managed services. We help retailers deliver brilliant commerceTM and enable businesses to print smarter, work more securely, improve workflow, and communicate better. Our reputation in the industry is due in large part to the outstanding care our people provide.
Manage Latin American sales and dealership activities in support of established quota/revenue objectives. Create new business opportunities via encompassing sales strategies and tactics.
* Responsible for the achievement of district or regional quota in support of EID revenue growth and TABS overall business objectives.
* Establish and maintain relationships with assigned accounts within assigned jurisdiction and perform selling functions to these accounts.
* Identify and develop new dealer partnerships and determine sales potential of current dealers (thru sales expansion) to increase market share and promote revenue growth.
* Prepare monthly and annual sales forecast s and participate in the preparation of sales expense estimates as needed.
* Anticipate customer needs and identify appropriate alternative where required.
* Other related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor s Degree or equivalent.
* Minimum of 5 years of increasingly responsible international sales experience in business solutions/services managing complex accounts.
* Must have demonstrated understanding of retail (direct) channel.
* Familiarity with distribution/dealer market.
* Proven negotiation skills and success developing customer relationships.
* Exceptional presentation skills as well as excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Must be fluent in English and Spanish.
* Extensive International travel required.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
* Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
* Employee Assistance Programs
* Pre-tax spending accounts
* 401(k) plan (with company match)
* Company provided life insurance
* Pet Insurance
* Employee discounts
* Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.