Product Marketing Manager at Tableau Software
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Seattle, Washington
What you ll be doing
The Product Marketing Manager will be a key driver of Tableau s Cloud marketing strategy. This person will responsible for communicating the value of Tableau s cloud solutions across multiple customer audiences and marketing campaigns. This person will be responsible for working closely with all teams across the organization from development, to marketing, sales and services to deliver effective positioning and messaging, content and marketing plans to drive clarity and success of the cloud solutions.
Some of the things you ll be doing will include
* Manage the overall positioning and messaging for Tableau s cloud solutions
* Create product materials ranging from demos to web copy to presentations to whitepapers, and more to support marketing and sales efforts
* Coordinate with the greater marketing team to position Tableau s cloud solutions across multiple audiences, including the enterprise and IT.
* Work with product management, development and sales to grow the Cloud business globally and understand and communicate the company s vision in this area. Help shape the evolution of the portfolio and provide key feedback.
* Be a strong voice representing product marketing and the customer across all conversations and projects.
* Be a thought leader and act as a spokesperson for Tableau at events and with press and analysts
* Present to audiences at live meetings, webinars and at a variety of Tableau events and tradeshows. Support the Tableau s Sales team with demos, presentations and product knowledge.
Who you are
* Experienced. 5+ years in a product marketing or product management role, or equivalent experience
* Domain. Experience marketing or selling cloud solutions. Success in driving a consistent position and messaging within this space.
* Passion and Conviction. Strong strategic marketing skillset, able to hone in on the core value proposition and customer benefit of the product.
* Strong communication and presentation skills. Excellent writing ability, including the ability to communicate technical concepts. Strong presentation skills.
* Energy and Enthusiasm. Enthusiasm for a fast-growing, fast-changing environment. Strong entrepreneurial drive
* Go Getter. The ability to own projects from start to finish.The ability to be a strong, consistent, clear voice at the table.
* Technically Savvy. Proficiency with Tableau. Tableau product knowledge or the ability to learn it quickly. Understanding of basic analytical and statistical techniques.
* You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
Tableau Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Data Consent: Tableau Software Inc. and its other subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively called Tableau) is committed to protecting the privacy of all personal sensitive information you provide us with. By submitting your CV, you are explicitly agreeing to any personal information that you have supplied being used by Tableau in the pursuit of recruiting activities. This information will be held in accordance with the relevant Data Protection Privacy laws and regulations relevant to your country of residence. You further agree that Tableau may retain this information for a reasonable period of time. As Tableau is a global company, your information may be transferred and available internationally, including in countries that do not have privacy laws.