Senior Director, Marketing Ecommerce at Tableau Software
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Seattle, Washington
What you\'ll be doing...
The Senior Director, Marketing Ecommerce will play a critical role on our global marketing team, and a significant contributor for overall revenue and customer experience. This role will be responsible for building digital capabilities delivering a high quality eCommerce experiences for a wide range of customer segments from small business to large enterprises. This role, will partner with business, marketing and technology executive teams to create a high-quality experience that will delight our customers and drive business growth. Success in this role requires excellent leadership and executive communication skills as well as a strong sense of ownership for a high quality customer experience.
Some of things you\'ll be doing include...
* Leadership and management of the Ecommerce team including resource management, hiring, mentorship, and performance management.
* Lead all aspects of the eCommerce Platform, including business case, strategic roadmap prioritization, metrics and operations. Drive revenue through new customer growth, support self service capabilities in existing customer expansion through cross sell and upsell and enable autorenewal experiences for existing customers. This includes optimization across all key flows that encompass the eCommerce platform such as Store/Offer Selection/Browse, Search, Registration, Cart/Checkout, Add-on Purchases, Account self-service experience and Auto-Renewal.
* Drive customer experience innovation across all aspects of eCommerce touchpoints including building out A/B testing frameworks, compelling use case experiences that drive conversion and customer retention.
* Represent the business and customer experience in leadership and executive forums, including business reviews of operational metrics or reviews of customer experience.
* Lead initiatives to improve the Customer Experience, such as site speed and performance as well as optimization of core user experience flows.
* Collaborate with business partners to develop product roadmap initiatives that span Marketing, Customer Success, Support, Technology Operations, Customer Service and Analytics.
Who you are
* Strategic leader. You are inquisitive of nature and pro-active in terms of ideas and innovation is key.
* Educated. 10-15+ years of product management or marketing experience in consumer web or mobile applications and/or eCommerce sites. Prior experience leading eCommerce platform transformations using a combination of third-party and home-grown solutions. Bachelor s degree in business, marketing or equivalent. MBA or MS preferred.
* Data Master. Experience collecting/interpreting data from a variety of platforms to make strategic business recommendations. Expertise in Excel and Tableau.
* Technical. Be a subject matter expert on eCommerce technologies and platforms including catalog, store, cart/checkout, payments, identify, etc. Knowledge and expertise in User Experience; in particular, prior experience leading the UX for key areas of the eCommerce experience.
* Experienced. Have experience defining customer segmentation based on data models and ability to align the segments to business rules and programs. Experience collecting/interpreting data from a variety of business platforms to optimize the customer experience and drive testing and optimization of the customer experience based on programs.
* Performer. Thrives in a fast-paced environment and comfortable navigating enterprise-scale product and engineering environments. Collaborates effectively with cross-functional teams and business partners.
* Problem Solver. Self-motivated, dynamic, strategic and results-oriented. Strong decision-making and prioritization skills. Strong people management skills and fanatical attention to detail.
* You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders; employees are expected to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard, helping Tableau continue to build one of the best companies in the world.
Tableau Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Data Consent: Tableau Software Inc. and its other subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively called Tableau) is committed to protecting the privacy of all personal sensitive information you provide us with. By submitting your CV, you are explicitly agreeing to any personal information that you have supplied being used by Tableau in the pursuit of recruiting activities. This information will be held in accordance with the relevant Data Protection Privacy laws and regulations relevant to your country of residence. You further agree that Tableau may retain this information for a reasonable period of time. As Tableau is a global company, your information may be transferred and available internationally, including in countries that do not have privacy laws.