Product Manager, Financial Services at Tesla
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fremont, California
Product Manager Financial Products
Tesla aims to accelerate world s transition to sustainable energy by ensuring we provide a seamless and frictionless experience for our customers. To meet this goal, Tesla is constantly striving to innovate and provide best in class services through introduction of pioneering new products and services. To that end, Tesla is seeking a hardworking and passionate Senior Product Manager to drive development of innovative financial products and services. This Product Manager will be part of a start-up team that is focused on designing and delivering a highly scalable global financial products platform that enables growth of current and future products and services to our customers.
* Define and deliver a product vision and strategy
* Define roadmap and customer scenarios
* Work with engineering, UX, and business stakeholders including finance to deliver business specific value
* Work with engineering team to deliver a scalable architecture that not just meets current needs, but considers future growth scenarios
* Define a set of KPIs to measure customer satisfaction and business impact with the ability to analyze them and utilize them in decision making processes
* Prioritize between existing versus new customers, and between features, architectural improvements and operational excellence
* Bachelor s or Master s degree in Engineering or MBA, or equivalent in experience
* 7+ years of experience in product management, product development and in shipping quality products that had customer impact with evidence of exceptional ability
* Experience having shipped customer facing products that delivered business impact and customer satisfaction.
* Passionate about working with other businesses and partners to solve their specific challenges while putting customer trust and experience first
* Proven history of converting learnings from customer insights into tangible product features that customers love
* Entrepreneurial instincts with clear bias for informed action and track record of leading new initiatives with limited resources and support
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills with ability to use data and metrics for making assumptions and decisions
* Ability to successfully work with cross range of teams including engineering, UX, legal, finance, sales and operations
* Good understanding and working experience in technology development best practices (such as, Agile, etc.) and product management technologies
* Excellent written and verbal communications across technical and non-technical stakeholders
* Experience presenting to senior executives.
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.