Quality Assurance Representative at LogistiCare
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Charleston, West Virginia
The QA Representative works with customers, subcontractors and LogistiCare staff to ensure quality service. The QA Representative also establishes positive and effective working relationships with customers, providers and agencies to establish superior customer service and to reduce the number of official complaints by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Records and initiates investigation of complaints
* Initiates corrective actions
* Work closely with Regional Managers
* Collects and monitors driver and provider compliance information
* Sends out notices when updates are due.
* Manages the denial and appeal process
* Creates and disseminates exceptional distance report
* Perform occasional vehicle inspections
* Performs other duties as assigned
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Qualified candidates must have a high school degree or GED. Some college or customer service training preferred.
* Requires 2+ years customer service experience, preferably in a medical environment
* Prior front office medical experience, medical case management, and/or medical social work experience a plus
* Excellent customer service and phone skills
* Strong verbal communications, problem solving, time management and organizational skills
* Ability to accurately type 35+ corrected words per minute
* Ability to work independently or with a team a must
* Must be able to handle heavy phone volume
Environmental and Working Conditions:
* Entire work time is conducted in an office setting
Physical and Mental Requirements:
* Must be able to understand and follow complex instructions
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled