Apartment Leasing (P/T) at Miller-Valentine Group
Posted in Other 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Muncie, Indiana
Miller-Valentine Group, a leader in providing real estate solutions for both commercial and multifamily markets throughout the Midwest and Southeast, is seeking EXPERIENCED and MOTIVATED individuals who are looking for a rewarding and stable career.
* Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program
* Wellness Program
* 401k + match
* Training and Development programs
Miller-Valentine Group, Residential Property Management division, is seeking a Part time Residential Leasing Specialist for our apartment community, Mill Pond, located in Muncie IN.
Assist in the property marketing promotions. Generate new business contacts, marketing ideas, competitive shops, and inside and outside sales effort to increase occupancy.
Build and maintain strong resident relations with excellent customer service. Source and build relationships with prospective residents by meeting with rental applicants, preparing leasing packets, and collecting applications.
Assist in preparing market surveys and corporate outreach files.
Represent the company in its relations with residents, employees, and local vendors and reflect the attitudes, policies and general personality of the company.
* Minimum of 2 years experience in real estate, retail or customer service industry. Prior residential property management is a plus.
* Strong sales skills and innovative marketing ideas.
* Proficiency in MS Office is required. Experience with Yardi software is a plus.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* This position is part time; 12-16 hours per week. Saturday hours 10am-2pm are required. Other scheduled work days can be discussed.
Our Multifamily division has been developing, building and managing quality housing for more than 30 years, producing over 15,000 multifamily units from urban neighborhood revitalization to luxury living. Visit our website at www.mvg.com or www.yournextplacetolive.com .
Miller-Valentine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/D/V and is looking for diversity in candidates for employment.