Program Manager at Telos Corp.
Posted in Other 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
The most security-conscious organizations trust Telos Corporation to protect their vital IT assets. The reputation of our company rests on the quality of our solution and the integrity of our people. Explore what you can bring to our solutions in information assurance, secure networks, secure enterprise messaging, and identity management.
Be a part of the Telos culture and see what sets us apart! Telos offers an excellent compensation package with benefits that include generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, and 401k. Our employees enjoy more than just a great work environment!
This position is for a Program Manager to serve as the overall lead for integration activities in support of the Xacta application suite. This position will be based on a customer site in Colorado Springs, CO.
The candidate will be responsible for strategizing with government clients to optimize an enterprise deployment of Xacta in order to meet evolving Government processes and requirements. The candidate will be required to apply domain knowledge and collaborate with team leads and clients to translate functional needs into technical security solutions appropriately. The candidate will interface with Senior level Risk Management practitioners including the Authorizing Official (AO), Information System Security Officers (ISSO), System Owners and Engineers. The candidate will be responsible for providing direct support to the customer for all Xacta application requirements in support of the security authorization mission. This includes, but will not be limited to:
* Business Process Engineering/Re-Engineering.
* RMF Implementation Strategy.
* End-User/Stakeholder Management and Customer Outreach.
* Program Management (Cost, Schedule, Risk, Status).
* Multiple Network Installation and Coordination efforts.
* Xacta User-base Synchronization.
* Facilitate efficiency and reciprocity throughout the Federal Civilian, DoD, and IC Enterprises.
* Current Top Secret Clearance.
* Bachelor s Degree or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience (6 years).
* 10+ years of relevant information technology (IT), computer science or information security management experience in a professional environment.
* Ability to independently learn and master the Xacta Software Suite.
* Excellent communication and management skills.
* Knowledge of, or ability to quickly learn Information Assurance principles including the Risk Management Framework.
* Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred.
Preference will be given to candidates who can demonstrate experience in the following areas:
* Large IT system integration in a cloud environment.
* Senior Level Stakeholder and Customer Management.
* Overall Contract Management (contract awards, deliverables, staffing, schedule, performance, cost and status reporting, etc.).
* Coordination of application updates, product rollouts, and template activity to include business process re-engineering.
* Effective User Adoption Campaigns (Stakeholder Outreach).
Additionally, the candidate will be required to demonstrate an ability to:
* Diagram and develop business process workflows using Microsoft Visio.
* Work tasks autonomously and manage staff located in geographically disparate area.
* Improve operational performance, streamline work processes and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
* Strong written and verbal communications skills and the ability to interact with people at all levels.
* A professional attitude regarding attention to detail and customer service and excellent organizational skills.
* Ability to pay strict attention to detail with an emphasis on high quality of deliverables.
* Work cooperatively with other Telos Corporation and Telos Identity Management employees, government agencies and other industry partners.
* The successful candidate must meet eligibility requirements to access sensitive information, which requires US citizenship.
Telos maintains a drug-free workplace and will conduct drug testing on all applicants who have accepted an offer of employment.
Telos Corporation participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any employment with Telos will also be contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security Administration ( SSA ) and/or the Department of Homeland Security ( DHS ) of your authorization to work in the United States.
Telos offers an excellent compensation packages including salary commensurate with experience and benefits to meet your needs for today and the future.
Telos and its subsidiaries are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply. Job Type
Colorado Springs, CO 80915 US (Primary)
Telos offers an excellent compensation packages including salary commensurate with experience and benefits to meet your needs for today and the future. Telos and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.