Sr. Cloud Solutions Representative at Deltek Inc
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Herndon, Virginia
Deltek is seeking a Sr. Cloud Solutions Representative to work in our dynamic GovCon sales business unit. As a Sr. Cloud Solutions Rep., you will be responsible for converting current mid-market government contractor customers from a CP Perpetual License to Costpoint SAAS solution. This position is a newly created position reporting to the Sr. Director of GovCon Customer Sales and will focus on conversion sales in an assigned territory. Successfully selling ERP software requires mastering many different skills, including Lead Generation and Business Development, Qualification and Business Analysis, Visioning and Presentations, Project Management, Negotiation and Closing Business.
* Selling Deltek Costpoint solutions to C-Level Executives and/or key stakeholders in the government contractor community. This position will emphasize conversion sales to mid-market government contractors.
* Prospecting, networking, presenting Deltek's value propositions, negotiating pricing and closing sales.
* Consistently generate revenue and exceed quota by identifying, qualifying, and closing sales opportunities.
* Guide Sales Engineers in preparation for demonstrations and presentations.
* Accurately report activity and opportunity pipeline data to management and into Salesforce.com in timely manner.
* Maintain high number of weekly new face-to-face or conference prospect meetings.
* Use Solution Selling sales methods to drive sales process.
* Develop customers who can be used as positive references for future prospects.
* Identify need for and proper use of internal and external resources (sales support staff), taking those opportunities to deepen your own product knowledge.
* 4+ years experience in Sales, Account Management, Inside Sales or related field
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience
* Must have a working knowledge of Sales Force.com with the ability to research CRM data
* Advanced presentation skills
* Demonstrated track record of exceeding annual quota more than 80% of your career
* Exceeded $1M quota more than twice in your career
* Proven success in selling to C-Level
* Demonstrated skills and training in professional sales methodology such as Solution Selling, Customer Centric Selling, Strategic Selling or SPIN Selling.
* Knowledge of basic college level accounting or higher.
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Access.
* Exceptional customer service skills and personable phone skills. Willingness to take ownership of any client issue and work outside of one's comfort area.
* Creativity in finding positive solutions to challenges as well as good written and verbal communication skills
* Familiarity in selling SAAS and Cloud Offerings a plus
* Be a self-starter and independent thinker with the aptitude to work autonomously
* Willing and able to travel as needed
Deltek is the leading global provider of enterprise software and solutions for government contractors, professional services firms and other project-based businesses. For decades, we have delivered actionable insight that empowers our customers to unlock their business potential. 22,000 organizations and millions of users in over 80 countries around the world rely on Deltek to research and identify opportunities, win new business, recruit and develop talent, optimize resources, streamline operations and deliver more profitable projects. Deltek. Know more. Do more. www.deltek.com
Deltek, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.