Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Olive Branch, Mississippi
* Lead a team in day-to-day shipping, receiving, or inventory control activities within a medical device distribution center.
* Ensure that all daily requirements are being met by staff and any projects meet the deadlines given.
* Effectively plan and communicate daily volume and assign work to team members. Adjust manpower throughout the day, in conjunction with other leads, to ensure customer orders are processed in a timely manner.
* Provide on the job training and direction to team members.
* Assist in determining reasons for system inaccuracies as they occur and recommend methods to prevent future inventory corruption.
* Troubleshoot areas where regular counts cannot be made in a timely manner. Make recommendations to improve the management and control of inventory
* Reconcile each count, performing root cause analysis and trending. Track errors and report information to the responsible parties.
* Investigate inventory discrepancies (wrong quantity, wrong product, and wrong location).
* Analyze weekly inventory adjustments and report findings to upper management.
* Analyze productivity and quality reports to achieve established goals.
* Report all cycle count data to management for review and publication. Determine accuracy percentages based on lines counted, units counted, and variance cost
* Enforce company rules and regulations in the supervisor's absence.
* Motivate and provide feedback to subordinates in the absence of the supervisor.
* Perform duties of material handlers and/or distribution associates as needed.
* Complete daily operational tasks using RF technology.
* Focus on safety for all people.
* Focus on continuous improvement opportunities within the operation.
* Maintain compliance with company policies, safety standards, good housekeeping practices, ISO, OSHA, and other government regulations.
* Assist with special projects and other duties, as assigned.
* Fill in during the absence of the Senior Team Lead
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Minimum level of education/experience required.
* High School Diploma or GED required. Associates / Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience, preferred.
SPECIALIZED SKILLS & OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Additional preferred or required qualifications.
* Strong MS Excel, MS Word, and Outlook experience.
* Strong SAP knowledge and understanding of distribution processes.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to multi-task and work within deadlines.
* Excellent communication and organizational skills.
* Strong leadership skills.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with fellow employees.
* Ability to read and interpret variety of Standard Operation Practices (SOPs), and work instructions, with minimal instructions.
Teleflex is a global provider of specialty medical devices used for a range of procedures in critical care and surgery. We serve hospitals and clinicians in more than 130 countries with well known, trusted brands in vascular access, general and regional anesthesia, urology, respiratory care, cardiac care, and surgery. We also provide products and services for device manufacturers. Our products are designed to cost effectively provide clinical benefits and enable healthcare providers to improve outcomes and enhance patient and provider safety.
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
The Corporate division is the central operating unit of the company setting strategy and policy and providing business development, finance, human resources, information technology, investor relations and legal support to the businesses. Company headquarters are located just outside of Philadelphia in Wayne, PA.
Lead team in day-to-day shipping, receiving, or inventory control activities..