Teller (Windsor) at Community Banks of Colorado at NBH Bank
Posted in Other 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Windsor, Colorado
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following sets forth the primary responsibilities of this job, but is not an exhaustive list. The Bank, through its managers and supervisors, reserves the right to assign any additional duties necessary to meet the needs of our clients, associates and/or shareholders.
1. Responsible for delivering the Client Experience by providing excellent client service with each interaction while performing routine banking center and client service duties.
2. Introduce clients to and refer new products and services, and generate leads for other members of the sales team to close.
3. Achieve specific sales and service goals while balancing operational duties to ensure transactions are handled accurately and efficiently.
4. Receive, verify and pay negotiable items and cash for deposit, credit payments and collections.
5. Receive commercial and consumer deposits, verify correct cash amount and endorsements and issue receipts without supervisor verification up limits as assigned by your position level.
6. Place holds on deposits for uncollected funds and complete all basic transactions for lobby and drive-up clients and demonstrate basic proficiency with our systems.
7. Daily balancing of your drawer within the established teller difference policy.
8. Protect all client and bank information, and follow Customer Privacy and Information Policy & Procedure for communication with clients, vendors and associates.
9. Responsible for adherence to bank's operational compliance, audit and security policies and applicable state and federal laws.
10. Maintain current knowledge and consistent compliance with regulations and bank policies and procedures related to the position, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) requirements.
11. Interact with others (co-workers, management, clients, and vendors) in a professional and tactful manner including treating them with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
EDUCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND/OR PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
This position requires the following educational and/or job experience:
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Strong client service skills
* minimum 6 months of cash handling experience
* Associate's degree or higher
* Bilingual language skills
* Previous bank teller experience
* minimum 1-2 years of relevant job experience
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
The following is intended to give an overview of the requirements of the position, but is not an exhaustive list.
* Effective written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills; demonstrated ability to speak effectively to internal and external clients.
* Strong attention to detail and ability to complete work accurately.
* Client service driven; responsive to client issues and concerns.
* Ability to think logically in order to analyze situations, and make sound decisions.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Capacity to work with multiple computer and software systems.
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as cash back, and percentages.
The following is intended to give an overview of the work environment of the position, but is not an exhaustive list.
* Standing for extended periods of time.
* Must be able to work at a rapid pace for long periods of time (typically no longer than 8 hours).
* Must be able to push, pull, pull up, bend, lift at the knees and waist, twist body at the waist, raise and hold arms overhead, turn head-neck-shoulders as needed, grasp other items with hands, for either extended periods of time or many times throughout the workday.
* Must be able to work overtime to the extent necessary.
The Bank is committed to providing qualified applicants and associates reasonable accommodation, when necessary, to enable the individuals to complete the application process and/or perform the essential functions of the job. An applicant and/or associate requiring reasonable accommodation to perform any essential job function, should contact Human Resources.
* We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* Selected candidate(s) for hire must complete the following prior to employment: a criminal history report, global screen, drug screen, employment credit report and if applicable, a driving record.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.