Enterprise Resource Ctr Specialist I (Town Pavilion) at Bank Midwest at NBH Bank
Posted in Other 7 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Kansas City, Missouri
The Enterprise Resource Center (ERC) is an upbeat, high energy team with the mission of guaranteeing our internal associates have the required information to help them optimize the client experience. The focus is to deliver on-demand, excellent service with a common sense approach to associates anytime they need it.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following sets forth the primary responsibilities of this job, but is not an exhaustive list. The Bank, through its managers and supervisors, reserves the right to assign any additional duties necessary to meet the needs of our clients, associates and/or shareholders.
* Be a subject matter expert in every area that is key to the banks success, both internally and externally.
* Provide exceptional service to internal associates who need assistance in real time while working with bank clients.
* Educate and advise internal associates by answering questions and explaining products, services, processes, and procedures.
* Cross-trained in all areas of banking operations to successfully perform job functions.
* Conduct follow up calls to internal associates to provide additional support/direction with areas identified as opportunities for improvement.
* Maintain and improve quality by achieving performance goals.
* Continue to enhance job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities such as shadowing banking centers and other departments.
* Committed to being flexible and adaptable; as a critical department within the organization, Specialists will be equipped with tools and resources to ensure operations run normal during a crisis or an unplanned event.
* Maintain current knowledge and consistent compliance with regulations and bank policies and procedures related to the position, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) requirements.
* Interact with others (co-workers, management, clients, and vendors) in a professional and tactful manner including treating them with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
EDUCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND/OR PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Required: This position requires the following educational and/or job experience:
* High School diploma or equivalent
* 1 - 3 years of relevant job experience with client service.
* 1 - 3 years of bank operations or equivalent experience.
* Associate's degree, or equivalent combination of education and relate work experience.
* 3+ years of relevant job experience with client service, preferably in a call center environment.
* 3+ years of previous banking experience.
* Banking Center experience preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES: The following is intended to give an overview of the requirements of the position, but is not an exhaustive list.
* Proficient in MS Office applications which include Outlook, Word, Excel.
* Must possess strong oral communication skills (including excellent telephone etiquette),
* Ability to make sound and timely decision, to consistently deliver on commitments, and assume responsibility for results.
* Responsive and flexible; ability to adapt to changes in the work environment and modify approaches or methods to best fit the situation.
* Must be self-directed and able to prioritize multiple duties.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision while performing duties.
* Excellent client service skills
* Knowledgeable with banking operations
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The following is intended to give an overview of the work environment of the position, but is not an exhaustive list.
* Internal support call center setting. Hours will mirror the hours our Banking Centers are open for business.
* Sitting for extended periods of time (typically no longer than 8 hours).
* Must be able to work at a rapid pace for long periods of time (typically no longer than 8 hours).
* Must be able to work overtime to the extent necessary.
The Bank is committed to providing qualified applicants and associates reasonable accommodation, when necessary, to enable the individuals to complete the application process and/or perform the essential functions of the job. An applicant and/or associate requiring reasonable accommodation to perform any essential job function, should contact Human Resources.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.