Courier - WI, Madison at Network Global Logistics
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
Medical Logistic Solutions (MLS) is a leading national medical courier company specializing in same day courier routes for specimens/samples, blood, pharmaceuticals and confidential records. MLS operates approximately 400 routes per day in 24 states with the majority of routes focused in hard to serve rural portions of the country. Our drivers pick-up and deliver medical records, test results, images, specimens and pharmaceuticals between labs, clinics, hospitals and medical offices.
We are looking for service-oriented individuals who are career-minded and who enjoy a challenging, active and fun environment. Our drivers are what set us apart from all other courier services. We combine process, technology and people, as well as, industry knowledge, strong relationships and specialized employee training to help our customers and partners achieve their goals. We take pride in our work knowing that our services support the care of our customers patients.
Medical Logistic Solutions is seeking reliable and professional courier drivers to join our Wisconsin team of medical couriers. This position is a full-time role. The Hiring Manger will go over the specific hours and route information.
* Provide daily supervision of assigned drivers and monitor to ensure proper and consistent performance of duties.
* Train and assist drivers with their routes.
* Communicate with local clients to ensure quality of service is met and report back to management.
* Ensure all necessary supplies and paperwork needed is available for all drivers.
* Covers unmanned routes and assist the hiring manager with finding new potential drivers.
* Ensure quality and safe delivery of all customer items.
* Must be able to drive inclement weather, i.e. snow, rain, ice, wind. As a medical courier service, we operate 24/7 - 365 days a year.
* Use equipment safely and properly
* Respect the autonomy and the right to confidentiality of all customers and their patients
* Automobile must be thoroughly checked at each hand-off and at the end of each completed route
* Route sheets and mileage logs must be filled out completely/correctly and turned in daily
* Appropriate additional tasks assigned by manager and/or director.
* Must be 21 years of age or older and eligible to work in the US
* Must have a valid Driver License.
* Must pass a MVR check
* Must be able to lift and move up to 50 lbs on a regular basis
* Able to demonstrate customer service and communication skills
* Must be able to read, write, and speak English clearly
* Able to demonstrate ability to perform duties with minimal supervision
* Must reside at location specified in job opening
If you re not adding a resume to your application, enter N/A in the resume box.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits to all full-time employees. All of our Medical Couriers must be at least 21 years of age and are required to possess a clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR). Employment is contingent upon passing a drug screen and background check.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook to keep up to date on new openings! www.facebook.com/careersatNGL
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)