Assistant Branch Manager at Labor Ready
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Shift : Shift:
PeopleReady is connecting people and work
We believe in creating limitless possibilities for employees, workers and customers. We are guided by our values: Be passionate, be accountable, be optimistic, be respectful and be true.
PeopleReady brings together three staffing companies Labor Ready, Spartan Staffing and CLP under one company, providing customers and associates access to the full range of services, expertise and opportunities we provide, all in one place. We put thousands of hardworking people to work in businesses across North America. There s a place for you here. PeopleReady is a wholly owned subsidiary of TrueBlue, Inc. (NYSE: TBI), a leading provider of specialized workforce solutions including staffing, large volume on-site workforce management, and recruitment process outsourcing.
As a PeopleReady employee you can:
* Make a difference in other peoples' lives.
* Be part of a dynamic and diverse team.
* Be recognized for your contributions.
* Grow and develop personally and professionally.
What you will do as an Assistant Manager:
* Coaching and mentoring to branch staff.
* Ensure Customer Service Reps are properly on-boarded after hiring, including training.
* Provide customer service to existing customers and temporary associates.
* Performs jobsite visits as needed.
* Call existing customers to generate repeat sales.
* Assist new applicants with the employment process, answer questions and qualify potential temporary employees for eligibility to work.
* Input, maintain and follow-up on accounts receivable. Process credit applications and set credit limits. Make collection calls to customers.
* Assist with dispatch by preparing work tickets, distributing safety equipment, selecting employees for job assignments, and directing them to the job site location.
* Drive temporary workers to and from job sites as needed (mileage compensated).
* Assist in worker payout and process payroll from completed work tickets.
What you bring to the table:
* 2 years of accounts receivable/collections experience preferred.
* 1 year of CSR experience (preferred for internal candidates).
* Inside sales experience preferred.
* Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate others.
* Valid driver s license and a car that can be used for work.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and prioritize to meet deadlines under pressure.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Bilingual language skills a plus.
* Desire to work in a collaborative team environment.
TrueBlue provides an excellent benefits package, which includes: 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Program, Tuition Reimbursement and comprehensive Health and Welfare coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.