Part Time Helpdesk Support Agents - Weekdays Mornings at Unisys
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Augusta, Georgia
Unisys is a global information technology ('IT') company. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to solve their most pressing IT and business challenges. We specialize in providing integrated, leading-edge solutions to clients in the government, financial services and commercial markets. Our offerings include cloud and infrastructure services, application services, security solution and high-end server technology. We have more than 20,000 associates serving clients around the world. For more information, visit www.unisys.com .
Unisys is currently hiring part time Helpdesk Support Agents in the Augusta, Georgia area for a brand new support center!
Our part time Service Desk agents provide excellent customer service by supporting a wide range of technical and network solutions. Serving as the initial point of contact, you will gather and analyze information about the user's issue to answer basic questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products to determine the best way to resolve their problem. Solutions include, but are not limited to, uninstalling/reinstalling basic software applications, resolving username and password problems, verifying proper hardware and software set up, resolving network connectivity issues and troubleshooting email issues.
This is an excellent opportunity that provides plenty of growth potential with fantastic on-the-job learning and mentorship. Unisys also offers Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K, benefits from day ONE for all full time employees (day 61 for PT Employees). Our center will be open 24/7/365, we offer flexible shifts (which may include evening, overnight and weekend opportunities).
* Initial point of contact for customers via telephone, email or live chat to provide technical support of hardware, systems, sub-systems and/or applications
* Provides technical support of hardware, systems, sub-systems and/or applications.
* Assists with navigating around application menus, may be required to remote into customer's computer.
* Troubleshoot network connectivity issues, working with remote employees on a corporate network.
* Develops and sustains a productive customer relationship, making the customer and their needs a primary focus.
* Offers alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers' and clients' business.
* Escalates complex problems to the Remote Support Engineering staff or Field Engineering when appropriate.
Qualifications * High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* Previous computer technical support preferred.
* A+, MCP, Dell or other industry identified certifications are preferred.
* Strong knowledge of Network troubleshooting, including connectivity issues, locating IP or TCP/IP addresses, VPN software, supporting remote users.
* Understanding of Active Directory to unlock and reset passwords.
* Proficient with troubleshooting all Windows Operating systems.
* Ability to troubleshoot and resolve email issues, specifically MS Outlook.
* Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
* Outstanding customer skills, with the ability to empathize and professionally troubleshoot and resolve customer's issues.
Company Information Do you have what it takes to be mission-critical? Apply Now.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com .
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans. img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://unisys.contacthr.com/63041581.jpg /