Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Wabash, Indiana
Are you compassionately committed to customer service* If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are a dynamic and innovative Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living health care facility looking for a dynamic, customer-service oriented individual to join our team as Guest Relations / Receptionist.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a Guest Relations - Receptionist:
* Answering a multi-line phone system
* Positively and professionally greeting guests entering the campus
* Conducting tours of the campus
* Assisting the Business Office Manager with data entry, maintaining reports, logs, records, etc.
* Assisting with planning of campus recognition programs
* Other clerical duties as assigned
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
* Previous general office experience including multi-line phone systems and proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Power Point
* Health care experience is a plus
Wellbrooke of Wabash
Founded in December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Not ready to apply* Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you ll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.