Dietary Aide at Trilogy Health Services
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Lebanon, Indiana
We are a dynamic Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living facility with an opportunity available for an experienced, compassionate and dynamic Dietary Aide.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a Dietary Aide:
* Serving meals to the residents of our health care campus
* Assisting in daily and/or scheduled cleaning duties (to include work tables, meat blocks, refrigerators/freezers, sweeping and mopping floors as directed, performing dishwashing/cleaning procedures)
* Setting up the dining room, as well as meal trays, food carts, etc. as instructed
* Assisting our Cooks in preparing meals
* Distributing/collecting menus as necessary and preparing/delivering snacks and meals as instructed
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Experience working in a restaurant setting
* Ability to serve food and beverage in a fine dining setting
* Working knowledge of sanitary practices related to food handling
* Ability to read and follow written and oral instructions
* Able to operate kitchen equipment as instructed
Homewood Health Campus
TALK WITH A RECRUITER
Jena (317) 399-1794
Founded in December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Not ready to apply* Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you ll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.