Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: East Newark, New Jersey
About This Opportunity:
We are seeking a Representative that is looking for a role where they can contribute to the sales growth and distribution of an established software system for Doctor s offices to drive product sales to patients. The chosen candidate should be an experienced sales professional who is self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented, willing to learn and possess a solid work ethic.
As a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for prospecting new business and growing existing accounts within a select category of doctor offices. From lead generation to sales presentations and training, we expect you to maintain and grow relationships while developing a solid revenue base with our clients.
Eligibility & Qualifications:
* Proven sales experience
* Outstanding sales and communication skills: written, verbal and presentation.
* Eager to prospect, develop territory strategy, cold call (both in person and on the phone) and deliver detailed sales presentations/proposals.
* Skills and confidence to conduct thorough, impactful training, individually and in group settings, regarding sales and usage of the product offerings. Product training will be provided.
* Motivate Doctor Partner's selling teams via retail floor selling, strategy and coaching.
* Effectively manage and prioritize time to complete administrative activities.
* Consistently meet or exceed all sales goals by opening new accounts within the assigned territory and ensuring that the new and existing accounts meet their sell through potential.
* Maintain territory records and call notes in company CRM system.
* Strong organizational and strategic planning skills
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
* Clear Background check
The Revenue Optimization Companies (T-ROC) is a premier wireless sales agency that is headquartered in Coral Gables, Florida. We have employees in all 50 states, including Puerto Rico. Our expertise is partnering with some of the world s largest brands to help them drive electronic and wireless products to their customers.
At T-ROC, our success is powered by people and technology. Our culture is what makes T-ROC a fun and rewarding place to work. We encourage our employees to act like entrepreneurs. We champion diversity and we are always seeking new ways to AmazeOur customers. Success is celebrated and integrity is the core of who we are at T-ROC.
T-ROC is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all applicants and employees.