Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Glenview, Illinois
Get to Know Us:
Let s Talk Mobile(LTM) can promise you an environment that not only encourages your best, but also rewards it with plenty of room to grow. We are a top third-party retailer forXfinity, the largest cable and services provider in the United States. LTM is headquartered in Coral Gables, Florida
At LTM, our success is powered by people and technology. Our culture is what makes LTM a funand rewarding place to work. We encourage our employees to act like entrepreneurs. We champion diversity and we are always seeking new ways to amaze our customers. Success is celebrated, and integrityis the core of who we are at LTM.
XFINITY Stores are an interactive and fun product theater that treat shoppers to an immersive connected experience with Comcast s products and services. At XFINITY Stores, we want our customers to learn by experiencing our products first hand, all while receiving a world class service and sales experience.
The Retail Sales Consultant is key to our achievement of a world class sales and service experience. The ideal candidate is a passionate, high energy individual who enjoys interacting with shoppers and customers. A successful Sales Consultant is capable of demonstrating all XFINITY products TV/Video, XFi, Voice, Home, and our newest product - XFINITY Mobile. If you are an energetic team player, with a customer-first mentality, motivated by unlimited financial
and career potential, then the Retail Sales Consultant is for you!
* Passionately represents XFINITY products and services by sharing and by demonstrating product and sales know-how with customers. Provides product demonstrations to educate customers on full product capabilities to maximize their experience.
* Takes a customer-first approach with all customer interactions. Listens and evaluates customer needs and provides appropriate solutions.
* Is a go-getter - Achieves sales and customer experience goals and objectives.
* Provides comprehensive customer onboarding activities and ensures customers fully understand how to use and manage all Comcast products/services and gains their consent.
* Ensures the front of store is welcoming with clean and fully functioning demo devices and accessories.
* Consistently demonstrates sales excellence and professionalism with integrity, and a warm and friendly demeanor to customers and teammates.
* Technology savvy with ability to understand the broad set of XFINITY products.
* Able and willing to perform operational and administrative tasks.
* Helps the leadership team with physical and serialized inventory counts and looks for improvement opportunities.Assists with receiving inventory and properly stocking the back of store to standards.
* Partner with customer care to resolve customer issues, as appropriate.
* Completes training requirements and actively engages in team huddles and team learning.
* Complies with all company and retail operational policies and procedures.
* Knows and understands sales compensation plan and its key elements.
* 1-5 years retail sales and/or service experience.
* High School Degree or Equivalent required.
* A track record of achieving sales and/or service results with understanding of sales ethics, integrity and competent leadership.
* Work history demonstrates effective communication, interpersonal, and team-oriented skills that strive toward world class customer experience.
* Thrives in a fast paced, changing, high-volume environment.
* Has an accountable work style, friendly demeanor, and offers appreciation to others easily.
* Must be able to work nights and weekends, holidays, and variable schedule(s) as necessary. It s retail after all.
* Flexible to travel to other XFINITY Stores to offer additional support with appropriate notification from store management.
* Exercises independent judgment and discretion throughout core responsibilities.
* Proficiency in all MS Office applications preferred.
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace. Disclaimer The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.