Registered Nurse (RN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU) PRN at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Low Moor, Virginia
Job Code: 02962-19646
LewisGale Hospital Alleghany (LGHA) is located in the beautiful mountainous region of Virginia. Through our extensive network stretching from the Alleghany Highlands and Rockbridge County to the Roanoke and New River Valleys, we have the privilege of serving more than 250,000 patients each year. LGHA is ranked among the top hospitals in the nation through The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and hold the Cheers Award for Medication Safety from the Institute for Safe Medication Practices. Lastly, we are recognized by The Joint Commission for pneumonia and surgical care.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT OUR ICU:
* 10-bed Intensive Care Unit
* Nurse to patient ratios based on acuity
* Patient turnover 3-4 days
* Types of patients on this unit: med/surg, invasive cardiology, and complex abdominal patients
* A supportive and team oriented environment focused on fostering excellent patient care
* Leaders on this unit have a passion for supporting nurses in reaching their professional goals, excellent practice, and collegial relationships
* Actively looking for motivated nurses looking to make a difference
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
* Registered Nurse License issued by the Department of Health Professions, Commonwealth of Virginia
LICENSURE / CREDENTIALS:
* BLS Certification
Last Edited: 06/13/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.