Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Olathe, Kansas
Job Code: 24262-68729
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN THE NATION\'S LARGEST PROVIDER OF HEALTHCARE SERVICES WITH OVER 1000 PRACTICE LOCATIONS!
At College Park Family Care Center we have one simple goal to provide the same care for our patients that we would want our own family members to receive. If you are a healthcare professional with similar goals, this could be your opportunity to make a lasting impact in our community.
College Park Family Care Center is a Christ-centered medical practice within HCA Physician Services Group* and we are looking for an exceptional REGISTERED NURSE to lead our team! Every aspect of our practice is rooted in providing compassionate care to our patients and each other. We believe in "care with caring," which means that we will treat the "whole" you body, mind, and spirit. We work hard to support each other and provide an atmosphere of comfort to our patients and their families. If you would like to be part of a team that puts the care and improvement of human life above all else, apply now.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary, tuition reimbursement, and growth opportunities. Visit our website to find out more about our history and what makes us different: https://collegeparkfamilycare.com
As a Registered Nurse in our practice, you will function as a champion of patient care and provide professional nursing care for the practice patients. The RN demonstrates critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, and leadership in the anticipation and planning for the care of the patient.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Managing an orderly and efficient flow of patients including screening, preparation for exam, providing general nursing care, and arranging for testing and admissions.
* Instructs patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions.
* Maintaining and reviewing patients records including posting tests and examination results.
* Administering medications in accordance with physician orders.
* Checking rooms daily for necessary supplies.
* Responding to and referring incoming telephone calls (may include phone triage when needed).
* Graduation from an accredited school of registered nursing is required.
* 1-3 years experience as a registered nurse is preferred.
* Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in accordance with state regulations.
* Please be sure to list current license information on your application.
*The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). We manage a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals and innovative leaders who are committed to excellence in every aspect of their career. Interested in learning more about us* Click here to get to know us!
Last Edited: 06/13/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.