Unit Clerk NICU - Nights at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Wichita, Kansas
Job Code: 00323-18510
Nights (rotating weekends)
MEDICAL TERMINOLOGY AND CLERICAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
* Presents a positive image at all times while directing customers to appropriate areas
* Answers telephone and intercom efficiently and courteously, relaying messages and calls to appropriate personnel and other departments as needed
Maintains records, transcribes physician orders, and assures orders are carried out in an expeditious manner
Coordinates activities of nursing unit with other departments * Recognizes when and how to escalate patient concerns up the chain of command
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
* Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
* Ability to perform clerical skills and proper phone etiquette
* Possess basic personal computer skill
* Multi-tasking and prioritization skills
Last Edited: 06/13/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.