Transporter at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Job Code: 00001-66693
TRISTAR CENTENNIAL MEDICAL CENTER NASHVILLE, TN
Monday-Friday for a shift of 2PM-10:30PM or 3PM-11:30PM
Part of the TriStar family of hospitals
TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 657-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women s services. An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial Medical Center s 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Women s Hospital, The Children s Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.
CENTENNIAL MEDICAL CENTER is currently looking for a PATIENT TRANSPORTER.
1. Appropriately identifies the patient using two patient identifiers
2. Transports patients to/from department/units.
3. Discharges patients to appropriate parking facilities
4. Transfers patients to and from bed, stretcher, or wheelchair with or without assistance from clinical staff based
upon patient needs
5. Responsible for department upkeep and cleanliness of stretchers, wheelchairs, oxygen cylinders, and ancillary
6. Appropriately uses the Teletracking system to track and confirm patient movements and employee productivity
7. Retrieves and stores transport equipment.
8. Presents a pleasant, professional and tidy image to all customers of our facility
9. Attends modality and department meetings regularly.
10. Maintains all current certifications required for position.
11. Promotes customer service initiative by adhering to the ICARE values
12. Compliance with quarterly targeted metrics (i.e. Kronos, HealthStream, PACS, etc)
13. Any other duties that may be assigned.
1. Patient care experience preferred
2. AHA BLS HEALTHCARE PROVIDER CERTIFICATION UPON HIRE.
3. Strong customer service and critical thinking skills
Last Edited: 06/13/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.