Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Weatherford, Texas
Job Code: 26935-97418
Mixed (rotating weekends)
We are currently offering a SIGN ON BONUS OF UP TO $5,000 for eligible candidates!
Medical City Weatherford is a 103-bed, all private room hospital that includes a network of medical clinics serving Parker County. The dedicated and experienced medical staff represents more than 31 medical specialties. Medical City Weatherford's comprehensive healthcare services encompass inpatient and outpatient care, and medical, surgical and emergency care, to name a few. The hospital has received numerous awards and recognition, including Press Ganey Summit Award, The Joint Commission s Top Performer in Key Quality Measures and The Joint Commission s Gold Seal of Approval.
Under the supervision of the nurse manager, the registered nurse provides holistic, individualized patient care in response to emergent, identified needs. Additional functions will be performed in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act and ENA standards in a manner consistent with the mission and goals of the organization
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: Education and Training Experience Required
* Graduate of an accredited school of Professional Nursing
* Must have one year of experience as an RN in the ER
CERTIFICATION/LICENSURE: Special Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) or ENPC (Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course) certifications required; must be received within one year of employment if not already certified.
* RN with current licensure or RN with temporary permit to practice from the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas
* TNCC (Trauma Nursing Core Course) certification required; must be received within one year of employment if not already certified.
* NIHSS (National Institute of Health Stroke Scale) certification required; must be received within 3 months of employment if not already certified.
* Current BCLS certification
* Current ACLS certification
* Current Specialty certification preferred
Last Edited: 06/12/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.