Admissions Control Tech Birth Care Center PRN at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Wichita, Kansas
Job Code: 00323-18709
* WESLEY MEDICAL CENTER
* For more than 85 years, Wesley has helped welcome babies into the world. Wesley has been known as The Baby Hospital since opening Wichita s first Mother s Room in 1912. Our expertise has earned us a reputation as the premier hospital for obstetrical services, and is one of the most experienced and comprehensive medical centers in Kansas, delivering more than 500 babies per month -- more than any other hospital in our 13 state region.
* With our 40 bed Level III NICU, WESLEY WOMEN S HOSPITAL is the regional referral center for high risk pregnancies. WESLEY S BIRTHCARE CENTER is a facility especially designed for women who are expecting a low-risk birth, and is located adjacent to the main facility.
Clerical experience required.
* Maintains daily logs of all inpatient check-ins, time of arrival and time of scheduled procedures
* Assists with the care of the patient by performing a variety of clerical and support functions in a timely manner
* Schedules procedures including c-sections, inductions
* Admits patients and prepares patient chart
* Inputs billing for procedures and conducts order entry
* REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
* Ability to perform clerical skills and phone etiquette
* Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
* Knowledge of basic computer keyboard functions
* PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
* Knowledge of medical terminology
Last Edited: 06/13/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.