Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: aurora, Colorado
Job Code: 03191-71995
Days (rotating weekends)
The PACU team at The Medical Center of Aurora is a tight knit group of hard-working, dedicated nurses with a passion for improving lives. If you have PACU or critical care experience as a registered nurse and are interested in becoming a part of our nursing team, this could be your next career opportunity. We re hiring top RN talent today. Apply online now.
At The Medical Center of Aurora and Centennial Medical Plaza patients are our first priority. We take extreme measures to ensure high quality, safe care in the most comfortable setting possible. Highlights About The Medical Center of Aurora: Metro Denver's first community hospital to earn Magnet Recognition for nursing excellence. Primary Stroke Certification (The Medical Center of Aurora). Two accredited Chest Pain Centers (Main Campus and Centennial Medical Plaza). Ranked the #4 hospital in the Denver metro area and the #4 hospital in Colorado in U.S. News & World Report's 2014-15 Best Hospital Rankings. Level II Trauma Center at our Main Campus. Level IIIa NICU at our Main Campus. Emergency Nurses Association Lantern Award Recipient for 2013-2016. State-of-the-art Heart Care Tower on Main Campus. Community Hospital Cancer Program accreditation from American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer. NAPBC-accredited Breast Cancer Care Center. Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children affiliation.
* This position supports the mission of The Medical Center of Aurora/Centennial Medical Plaza of optimizing the quality of life of all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus on medical needs to the needs of the whole person.
* The DAY SURGERY PACU RN oversees and directs the care of the post surgical/post procedural patient.
* Serves as primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
* Oversees and directs the care of assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients.
* When the need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
The Medical Center of Aurora/Centennial Medical Plaza expects our core values to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community. The intent of these values is to assure that TMCA/CMP creates the environment where individuals choose to work, and that patient care services are of the highest quality.
I. Position Su
SHIFT:10 OR 12 HOURS SHIFTS, 5 WEEK NIGHT AND 4 WEEKEND CALL SHIFTS PER MONTH.
* Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse;
* BLS AHA Healthcare provider.
* ACLS required and PALS required within the first 12 months of hire.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN Preferred.
* One year PACU/critical care experience preferred.
Last Edited: 06/12/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.