Accounts Receivable Resolution Specialist - Overpayment Analyst at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Job Code: 08648-149108
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE RESOLUTION SPECIALIST - OVERPAYMENTS
PARALLON is an affiliate of HOSPITAL CORPORATION OF AMERICA (HCA HOLDINGS, INC.) and is a leading provider of healthcare business and operational services. Parallon supports healthcare providers in the areas of revenue cycle (billing, collections, and denial management), technology, patient registration, insurance verification, and health information management.
The ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE RESOLUTION SPECIALIST (Internal Title: Overpayment Analyst) is responsible for researching and resolving overpayment discrepancies, credit balances, returned hospital refund checks and handling patient concerns as needed. This is a FULL TIME opportunity, working MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY, FROM 8:30AM TO 5:00PM
DUTIES (INCLUDED BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
* Perform and validate discrepancy reason coding
* Initiate refunds of identified overpayments and resolve open discrepancies
* Monitor take-backs and initiate refunds as appropriate.
* Review and resolve credit balances
* Accept phone calls and resolve patient concerns related to account balances
* Research returned refund checks and take the necessary action to resolve.
* Identify problem accounts/processes/trends and escalate as appropriate
* Utilize effective documentation standards that support a strong historical record of actions taken on the account.
* Ability to perform basic math to ensure accurate statement of accounts receivable
* Meet the productivity and quality standards of the organization
* Timely completion and comprehension of all educational requirements
* Practice and adhere to the "Code of Conduct" philosophy and "Mission and Value Statement"
* Other duties as assigned
High school diploma or GED required
At least one year of OVERPAYMENT/LOGGING-RELATED experience required
Strong MICROSOFT EXCEL EXPERIENCE required
WE OFFER A CONVENIENT LOCATION, FREE PARKING, TRAINING SUPPORT, COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION, AND EXCELLENT BENEFITS THAT INCLUDE SEVERAL INSURANCE PACKAGES TO CHOOSE FROM, PAID TIME OFF FOR VACATION, SICK LEAVE AND HOLIDAYS, COMPANY MATCHING 401K.
Parallon is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, and competitive compensation.
Last Edited: 06/13/2018