Project Manager at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: FRANKLIN, Tennessee
Job Code: 10201-24857
HCA, a Fortune 100 company with more than 240,000 employees, is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, operating over 179 locally managed hospitals, and over 120 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and the United Kingdom. With its founding in 1968, HCA created a new model for hospital care in the United States, using combined resources to strengthen hospitals, deliver patient-focused care and improve the practice of medicine. HCA is a learning healthcare system that uses more than 27 million annual patient encounters to advance science, improve patient care and save lives. HCA has been named one of the world's most ethical companies for eight years in a row. At HCA, we are driven by a single goal: the care and improvement of human life.
The Project Manager will be responsible for planning and leading the successful implementation of FacilitiGroup capital infrastructure projects and service contracts. The primary responsibilities include coordination between FacilitiGroup staff, hospital staff and 3rd party vendors, as well as responsibility for meeting all key performance indicators.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Strategic Planning
* Work with facility staff, Design & Construction, other FacilitiGroup team members on capital infrastructure projects for:
* Scope development
* Fund sourcing
* Help develop medium and long-term capital expenditure plans.
* Project Management
* Budget development.
* Cash flow projections and cost performance tracking.
* Contract and schedule management.
* Vendor performance tracking.
* Assurance that contractors have thorough jobsite safety plans.
* Learned lessons documentation.
* Facilitate communications with hospital staff and other stakeholders.
* As need arises, attend site meetings (physically or virtually) to investigate issues or to mediate solutions.
* Service Contract Management
* Ongoing implementation of Maintenance, Repair, and Operations (MRO) service contracts (including elevators).
* Field complaints and aid in conflict resolution.
* Track and report metrics.
* Program Development
* Develop metrics for reporting performance to leadership.
* Work to streamline and automate processes.
* Develop technological tools such as eBuilder, Excel, and Tableau.
* Investigate ways to minimize cost while maximizing benefit of project and service contract delivery.
* Work with other initiatives within FacilitiGroup as necessary including, but no limited to, Complyos, ClikPhix, and energy-related pilots.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects.
* Good communication skills (written and verbal).
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Motivation to learn; MS Office, EBuilder (preferred).
* The ability to travel occasionally may be required.
* Occasionally requires extended periods of walking, standing and climbing ladders.
* Bachelor's degree is required.
* Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience is required.
* Minimum of 3 years of management experience is required.
* Requirement is for project/initiative management experience, not for direct reports.
Last Edited: 06/13/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.