Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Austin, Texas
Job Code: 20796-69148
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN THE NATION\'S LARGEST PROVIDER OF HEALTHCARE SERVICES!
HCA Healthcare is a national leader in providing modern, culturally competent, patient-centered care and we are driven by a single goal: THE CARE AND IMPROVEMENT OF HUMAN LIFE.
We are currently looking for an exceptional CONTRACT MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST to join our team. We believe in our team and your ability to help us provide high quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary, tuition reimbursement, and growth opportunities. We are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do!
Interested in learning more about us* Click here!
Performs administrative duties relative to physician contracting.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Work closely with PSG operations leadership and staff on contracting needs;
* Interact with division leadership, including CEO s, CFO s, VP recruiting, hospital contracting managers and others;
* Work closely with contracting team members to ensure timely dissemination of accurate contracts, including drafting and finalizing new and renewal employment agreements (EA) and professional services agreements (PSA), vendor agreements, other agreements;
* Work with legal to draft model language to fit physician and/or practice-specific issues and situations;
* Ensure all agreements meet documented company standards for fair market valuation;
* Prepare and monitor Project Action Workflow Systems (PAWS) physician employment records;
* Understand and apply company-wide contracting guidelines, specifically related to compensation and other terms;
* Understand and apply company-wide contracting policies and procedures (PAWS, SciQuest, other);
* Assist in maintaining the tracking of EA s, PSA s and fair market valuations (FMV) due dates;
* Disseminate executed contracts to necessary parties;
* Maintain contracting files, electronically and hard copy as required;
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES: This position requires the following minimum requirements:
* Knowledge of general management principles.
* Knowledge of organizational policies, procedures, and systems.
* Ability to type 60 wpm.
* Ability to work in a fast paced, high stress environment.
* Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
* High level of proficiency with MS Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
EDUCATION: Associates or Bachelors degree in business administration is preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Four to five years of administrative experience is required, including at least one year in a healthcare organization (appropriate education may be substituted for experience). Experience with physician employment contracts and professional service agreements preferred.
We believe in going above and beyond, and feel that there is no nobler pursuit than that of caring for and improving human life. We hope you ll join us on our mission!
Last Edited: 06/13/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.