Nurse Technician (CNA) (PRN) Medical Surgical (Med Surg) at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Webster, Texas
Job Code: 01533-88551
CLEAR LAKE REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER WEBSTER, TX
NURSE TECH (CNA) MEDICAL/CARDIAC
CLEAR LAKE REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER, a 610-bed facility in the heart of Bay Area Houston, was founded in 1972. We are committed to the care and improvement of human life. From fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, we ensure Bay Area residents receive the best available healthcare in their own community.
CLEAR LAKE REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER is currently looking for a NURSE TECH (CNA) MEDICAL/CARDIAC.
* Performs clerical and patient care functions in compliance with hospital policies and procedures.
* Responsible for informing the R.N of patient activities and/or changes in condition.
* Routinely performs heel sticks for laboratory specimens.
* Is accountable for maintaining and improving own job knowledge and skills.
* Supports the mission, goals, and objectives of the hospital.
* Stocking supplies.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Certification as a Nurse Assistant in the State of Texas required.
* Current BLS certification from the American Heart Association required.
Last Edited: 06/13/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.