Phlebotomist at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Job Code: 06020-66575
Nights (rotating weekends)
TRISTAR SKYLINE MEDICAL CENTER NASHVILLE, TN
SKYLINE MEDICAL CENTER IS PART OF THE TRISTAR FAMILY OF HOSPITALS: TriStar Skyline Medical Center is Tennessee's first comprehensive stroke center and a national leader in neuroscience. The facility is equipped with 233 beds and offers a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, oncology, orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and emergency services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency heart care. There are more than 400 physicians on staff, many of whom have offices located right next door in the TriStar Skyline Medical Plaza.
TRISTAR SKYLINE MEDICAL CENTER is currently looking for a PHLEBOTOMIST.
SHIFTS: Full-Time, Nights
* Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
* Participates in patient specimen collection responsibilities.
* Computer processing of patient specimens before and after collection.
* Utilizes customer service skills in both in-patient and out-patient settings.
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Competitive salary
* Night and weekend shift differentials
* Generous PTO Plan
* Great medical plans, vision & dental benefits, life & disability benefits, etc.
* 401(k) Plan with 100% match
* Employee Stock Purchase Program
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Consumer discounts
* And many, many more!
* High School Diploma
* Phlebotomy skills
* Communication skills
* Basic computer skills
Last Edited: 06/13/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.