Director, Cardiac Cath Lab at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Job Code: 02525-13025
Memorial Hospital s Heart Center is a state-of-the-art facility with a team of cardiologists, nurses and technicians trained in treating heart attacks and general heart disease. Our team is committed to providing you fast, quality care to help you get back to the things you love the most.
The Heart Center is one of the largest dedicated cardiac centers in northeast Florida, with over 10,000 patients treated annually. It is located on the north end of the hospital and has its own entrance, valet parking and waiting room.
Memorial Hospital is the leading provider of heart catheterizations in northeast Florida. We are searching for a new Director of the Cardiac Cath Lab, responsible for providing leadership and operational oversight for Memorial s cardiovascular services.
* Responsibilities include communication and enforcement of company policies and procedures, maintaining of compliance standards, and management of expenses.
* Planning, developing, and implementing long term and short term comprehensive strategic initiatives for the cardiovascular services.
* Fostering positive physician relationships and serves as liaison between staff and physicians.
* Preparing and presenting operational and financial reports as required.
* Ensuring proper staffing in each area.
* Conducts performance evaluations and ensures timely completion.
* Enforces all department, hospital and HCA policies and procedures.
* Performs disciplinary actions when required, and addresses any other employee issues
* Ensures supplies are ordered and departments are well stocked and equipment is properly maintained.
* Maintains the department in compliance with all applicable State or Federal guidelines. Ensures proper QA and QC procedures are performed.
* Ensures that employee files are maintained and updated.
* Consistently works to maintain/improve productivity.
* Oversees Departmental spending. Coordinates Capital Equipment purchases.
EDUCATION - Bachelor's Degree required
LICENSURE/CERTIFICATIONS - Current FL Healthcare provider license, ACLS
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE - 3 years experience in a healthcare related setting
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS - Significant knowledge of cardiovascular services. Excellent communication skills and community outreach capabilities. Excellent organizational skills and ability to promote a team centered philosophy. Ability to manage stress, make decisions under pressure, handle multiple priorities and manage staff effectively.
Last Edited: 06/13/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.