PRINCIPAL at SAINT ANN CATHOLIC SCHOOL
Posted in Education 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Recruitology
Location: Lawrence Township, New JerseyJob Description:
Saint Ann Catholic School, located in Lawrenceville, New Jersey, is seeking a DYNAMIC AND ENERGETIC PRINCIPAL for the 2018-2019 school year who is able to provide the leadership to implement the vision and mission of the school. Saint Ann’s is a nationally recognized Blue Ribbon School of 270 students in preschool to eighth grade.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
• Be a practicing Catholic and obtain a letter from the pastor of the parish that they are a participating parishioner.
• Hold a Master’s Degree in Administration and/or a related field.
• Hold a New Jersey Administration Certificate or be eligible to apply for New Jersey State Principal Certification.
• Have worked three to five years in a Catholic school as a teacher and/or an administrator.
• Be knowledgeable in current academic research as well as National and State Standards.
• Possess the knowledge and capability to integrate the concepts of the Catholic faith and provide guidance and direction for the Faculty in the areas of the Catholic faith.
• Possess superior communication, writing, supervisory and relationship skills.
• Be knowledgeable in the use and implementation of STEM protocols.
• Understand the importance of implementing a viable technological educational environment.
• Enjoy working with students, parents, faculty and staff.
Applicants who are interested and hold the necessary qualifications should submit their resume by June 29th to this email:
to the attention of the Saint Ann Search Committee. Include a cover letter and complete resume.