Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Eatontown, New Jersey
The Cleanroom Assembly Technician is responsible for building a variety of hose and tubing assemblies, which consists of precise measurement and operation of a variety of manufacturing equipment. Other processes require operation of cleaning equipment, pressure test equipment and heat sealers. The assembly operations are performed in cleanroom facilities.
* Responsible for building various hose and tubing assemblies per work instructions and prints, cleaning and packaging.
* Responsible for proper cleanroom preparation activities.
* Operate and maintain production equipment according to SOPs.
* Participate in continuous improvement processes.
* Comply with ISO and cGMP regulations.
* Identify process deviation and take immediate action to mitigate event.
* Daily organization and cleanliness of work area to comply with regulatory requirements.
* Participate in inventory cycle count programs and accurate record results.
* Participate and work within ISO 9001-2000 quality standards guidelines in all manufacturing areas in accordance with company quality goals.
* Maintain company product quality standards in accordance with company quality goals.
Experience & Skills:
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Perform duties with the highest regard for safety and quality
* Ability to be trained on and adhere to all cleanroom protocols
* Ability to understand and follow site protocols, policies and procedures
* Must be flexible, forward- thinking, motivated, and have the ability to act independently
* Must be able to lift 50lbs minimum
* Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office with proficiency in Word and Excel
* Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
* Problem-solving skills
* High School completion or equivalent (GED); Associate s degree preferred
* Minimum 1-2 years equivalent experience in production in a cleanroom environment
Environmental Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
* The work environment characteristics and physical effort described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Typically works in a production/clean room environment with adequate lighting and ventilation and a normal range of temperature and noise level.
* The associate is required to stand and walk for the majority of the working day. The physical requirements of the job are for associates to talk, hear, bend/stoop, squat, crawl, climb height, reach above shoulder height, crouch, kneel, balance, and push/pull. Furthermore, the job requires associates to lift/carry/push or pull up to 50 pounds with or without assistance. Associates use both hands for repetitive actions such as grasping and manipulating as well as both feet for repetitive movement operating foots controls. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Acquired by Avantor in 2017 as a wholly-owned subsidiary, VWR serves as a leading global provider of product and service solutions to laboratory and production customers in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, industrial, education, government and healthcare industries. The combined company is a trusted end-to-end partner to customers and suppliers from discovery to delivery. With operations in more than 30 countries and a diverse portfolio that includes more than four million branded and manufactured products, we enable customer success through innovation, cGMP manufacturing and comprehensive service offerings. Collectively, we set science in motion to create a better world. For more information visit www.settingscienceinmotion.com or vwr.com.
Resume Submissions To VWR From Third Party Recruitment Firms Will Not Be Considered
VWR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
VWR maintains a drug free workplace.
VWR is a US Federal contractor.
VWR and design are registered trademarks of VWR International, LLC. VWR International, LLC is aware of fraudulent e-mails referencing VWR job opportunities. Please note: VWR does not hire employees through e-mail solicitation and never requests any employee to cash money orders or send money to others. If you question the validity of a job, please visit jobs.vwr.com .
For more information on VWR please visit www.vwr.com .