Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Perrysburg, Ohio
Consumer Service Center Specialist will provide broad technical contact center support for all customers, providing filter and spark plug technical product assistance. Specialist will utilize phone center, written, and other contact media to provide multi-channel customer and consumer support. This position will lead technical call center efforts, including contact center systems expertise, data monitoring and reporting, and help drive team initiatives to collect great customer data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Answer customer queries on technical aspects of filter & ignition products through use of telephone, Live Chat messaging and other various technology
* Help customers trouble-shoot technical situations and provide solid technical advice.
* Develop a strong product knowledge on filtration and ignition products and uses
* Develop expertise on company systems and resources to accurately locate answers to questions and drive continuous system improvements.
* Capture full call details & resolution using call handling database.
* Monitor, track and report metrics, as assigned
* Other duties and projects as assigned.
Associates degree (Automotive technical degree preferred), or equivalent experience
Strong automotive knowledge required mechanic or technician work experience
Proficient keyboarding skills required
Tech-savvy with an ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Broad understanding of car parts and their operation
Experience providing customer support to customers and/or consumers.
Commitment to provide superior customer service.
Good organizational, verbal, written communication, and listening skills.
Ability to communicate complex information to a wide variety of people.
Solid computer skills required, especially knowledgeable in Outlook and Excel; Experience running reports and generating metrics helpful.