Risk & Compliance Analyst II and above at TSYS
Posted in Finance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Broomfield, ColoradoJob Description:
Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere - and for yourself - we may have the right place for you.
Summary of This RolePerforms and assists in development of enterprise-level risk management and operational compliance functions. Assists in establishing and maintaining risk policies and programs to ensure organizational compliance. Reviews and sets business, operational, and credit risk critera across the range of segments and products. Ensures performance tracking and evaluation. Responsible for data gathering or manipulation, report creation, system or process creation and implementation. Mitigation can be defined as adapting and enforcing sound credit card policy criteria, maintaining adherence to all operating regulations and strategies published by the card brands and other legal/ regulatory bodies, training and engaging team members and leaders and developing strong data delivery and reporting in support of all contractual obligations.
What Part Will You Play?
- Assists in the completion of highly sensitive regulatory and compliance functions by gathering and compiling (non)routine data for moderately complex reporting. Assists with in-depth risk analysis of data, makes recommendations, and/or decisions of basic to moderate complexity/exposure level.
- Assists more experienced Risk and Compliance Analysts in completing internal, client required and external audits/reviews (ex. Independent Sales Organizations (ISOs), agent banks, vendors, merchants, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Federal Financial Institution Examinations Council, Internal Audit, Card Brand Audits, Federal Trade Commission, etc.),
and the implementation of certain control/oversight processes based on risk and compliance program needs. May provide more experienced Analysts and/or management with recommendations for process improvements.
- Assists with the creation of moderately complex reports containing highly sensitive information to provide responses to inquiries from internal and regulatory, client and compliance entities.
- Assists with training and moderately complex projects. Makes decisions and/or recommendations when appropriate within established guidelines.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: Major in Business, Criminal Justice or MIS preferred, other majors considered. Willing to accept additional experience in lieu of a degree.
- Typically Minimum 2 Years Relevant Exp
- Business, Criminal Justice, Information Security, Risk Management or MIS
- Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP)
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge - Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Job Complexity - Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Supervision - Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- Technical - Microsoft Office
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, click here.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at PayandBenefits@tsys.com.
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.