Materials Control/Logistics Manager at Ajinomoto Windsor, Inc.
Posted in Other 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Joplin, MissouriJob Description:
Ajinomoto Windsor, Inc.
Job ID 2018-1545
# of Openings 1
Job Field Warehouse
Targeted Job Start Date 7/16/2018
Job Type Regular Full-Time
Shift First Shift
The Materials Control/Logistic Manager will direct and manage plant production scheduling, raw materials and packaging, procurement, warehouse and transportation.
- Oversee Plant production scheduling to maintain target inventories and customer service levels
- Oversee procurement of raw materials, packaging and supplies required for production schedule
- Manage inbound receiving and storage. Complete required inspections and paperwork.
- Manage outbound shipping and related paperwork
- Manage in-house storage and handling of materials, supplies and finished goods. Assure FIFO. Issue alerts on aging inventory.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees
- Assumes primary responsibility for inventory counts and reconciliations
- Manages use and training of applicable IS systems
- Maintain high housekeeping standards
- Enforce safety and GMP's
- Support/lead continuous improvement efforts
- Maintain equipment and building to SQF and safety standards
- Promote and practice the Company's Values
Bachelor degree or equivalent from four-year college, and five (5) years of related experience
and/or training preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Ability:
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance
instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability
to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Math Ability:
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such so as to keep track of and forecast product
inventory and product movement as described herein.
- Reasoning Ability:
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or
diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized
- Computer Skills:
Word Processing, spreadsheets, e-mail, order processing, inventory and manufacturing
software; JDE experience a plus