Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: New York City, New York
Abiomed, an innovative medical device company, is focused on recovering hearts and saving lives. We have a single guiding mission: Patients First. With corporate headquarters in Danvers, Massachusetts, offices in Aachen & Berlin, Germany and Tokyo, Japan, Abiomed s 1,000 employees form one of the fastest growing medical technology companies in the world. Abiomed attracts and retains exceptional talent with our collaborative culture, passion for our work, and a strong commitment to employee professional development.
Abiomed, a rapidly growing medical device company, is looking for a passionate and experienced Cardiology Clinical Consultant. This role is key to Abiomed s commercial business success. Our products have continued to expand in Cath Labs and surgical suites across the US. With our continued success, we are looking to expand our Clinical Consultant team. This role will be responsible for demonstrating the value and impact of our Impella product portfolio to physicians and hospital staff. This role will cover our New York City franchise.
* Patient Support: Improve patient outcomes through education and medical staff interaction. Visit all institutions where patients have been equipped with Impella products to collect clinically relevant data, document trip results, and communicate activities with other team members and sales counterparts.
* Account Training / Account Management: Responsible for ongoing training. Enable and drive the growth and performance of the franchise. Coordinate and lead activities with sales counterpart and document results of each trip. Manage customer education for new and existing accounts.
* Education/Clinical Demos: Arrange or assist in coordinating on site clinical demos to educate all levels of the medical staff.
* Clinical/technical (radiology, CVT, perfusion) degree required, RN preferred
* 3+ years of direct patient support in a Cath Lab, ICU, or CCU required
* 2+ years of commercial experience related to products and technologies utilized in the cardiovascular space required
* Established relationships/network of Interventional Cardiologists and Cath Lab staff in New York City territory preferred
* Ability to advance sales process with customers required
* Ability to work in a team environment required
* Availability for emergent patient care required
* Experience delivering demonstrations and successful trainings
* Ability to travel 50% within territory required
* Conduct duties and responsibilities in accordance with all state and federal laws and regulations governing the medical device industry required
ABIOMED is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or national origin.