Integrated Logistics Specialist at AASKI Technology
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
INTEGRATED LOGISTICS SPECIALIST
Job Location US-MD-Aberdeen Proving Ground
Posted Date 2 days ago(7/5/2018 8:53 AM)
# of Openings
AASKI Technology is a dynamic government services and solutions provider to multi-faceted Military and Commercial sectors. By creating a highly stable work environment centered on fulfilling our customers needs, AASKI fosters a challenging work environment for its employees.
US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
The candidate must have experience in Government Logistics Support i.e. scheduling, inventory control, procurement, etc. Will be responsible for attending and participating in meetings and logistics events to ensure delivery milestones are met. Interface closely with the Engineering SMEs to ensure hardware inventory is maintained. Provide acquisition logistics support for acquiring, maintaining and soliciting vendor services and equipment. Assist in the development of acquisition requirements packages, independent government cost estimates and developing requirements documentation. Perform life-cycle procurement research and analysis to recommend cost effective solutions. Manage lab inventory of materials and hardware to include shipping and delivery acting as a government liaison for both lab and field support.
* Active Secret security clearance required
* Bachelor's Degree in a related field required
* 5+ years of experience required
* Able to work in a lab environment and have no lift restrictions
* Able to work independently and in a group environment with minimal direction
* Must be a self-starter able to be responsible for tasks, projects, inventory control, etc. following through until completion
* Must have experience in area of logistics administration, including supply, purchasing, provisioning, design, reliability, validation and maintainability.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products
* Experience with coordinating, managing, and executing system test events both in the lab and on location in the field
* Experience in Government supply chain process as well as government inventory tracking systems
* Minimum of 15% CONUS and OCONUS travel required
AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
* 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
* 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
* Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
* Long and Short Term Disability.
* Flexible Spending Account.
* Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
* And more!
Experience working in a CMMI Level 3 project/business environment a plus for all open positions. US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Security clearance required. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability. All employees of the Company are employed At Will. This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Software Powered by iCIMS