Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Meade, Maryland
Position at Assured Information Security, Inc. (AIS)
AIS is looking for a cleared SENIOR OPERATIONS RESEARCH SYSTEMS ANALYST who will be responsible for researching and creating new data models for cyber-related cases
Candidate will be tasked to:
* Analyze and document cyber-related cases using operational and situational awareness scenarios that can display and represent existing data and workflows
* Analyze problem sets in order to deliver system alternatives on current cyber events and that impact to operational workflows
* Identify areas for improved analytics with current data sets while using innovative ideas and new algorithms
* Collaborate with relevant organizations to leverage existing knowledge and capabilities
* Identify, design, and prototype data models in order to overcome knowledge shortfalls
* Develop predictive analysis methods
* Ability to understand and explain the strengths and limitations to modeling and analysis techniques and help choose the appropriate techniques for a particular problem
* Ability to challenge the quality of data and validate modeling results
* Understanding of the basics of facilitation and ability to lead teams through the modeling and analysis process
* Able to mentor others in the basics of modeling and analysis
* Experience clarifying distinctions and definitions, detecting and removing biases, and directing assessments around the main drivers of requirements identification and satisfaction, risk identification and mitigation, and effectively communicating the results
* 8 years of experience in operations research systems analysis or related field; or 5 years of experience and a relevant Bachelor's Degree.
* Writing and editing at the technical/professional level
* Manage customer relations and expectations
Must have an active TS/SCI Polygraph to be considered for this position. .
AIS is an EEO/AA employer.