Employee Communications Manager at Maxim Integrated
Posted in Other 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: San Jose, California
Minimum Degree Required
Non-Manager - Experienced (3+ years exp)
Maxim Integrated is a highly successful, $2.31 billion company. With offices and manufacturing sites around the world, we design award-winning semiconductors that make the world more integrated. We also know that it s our people who make us a great company. So we reward bold thinking, teamwork, personal growth, and community involvement. Want to make a difference and be challenged every day* Join us at Maxim Integrated. With analog integration, the possibilities are endless.
Maxim Integrated is looking for an Employee Communications Manager who is creative and passionate about engaging and inspiring employees. In this role, you will work closely with our executives and HR and PR teams to drive the planning, implementation, and execution of internal communications that engage, align and inspire Maxim employees about Maxim s business strategy, our products, our people and our culture.
The successful candidate will bring new ideas on how to increase employees' understanding of the company s and business priorities and key initiatives as well as creative ways to reinforce our culture which is based on innovation and a time-tested set of values lived everyday by our awesome employees.
* Present innovative ways to excite, engage and inform employees across the globe
* Partner with our executives and HR and PR/social media teams to create communication plans, key messaging and content, and final deliverables for employee programs, recognition activities, internal events, quarterly company meetings, CSR activities and our employer brand
* Develop leadership messages, presentations, organization announcements, employee videos and content for our intranet and digital signage system
* Define measurable goals and objectives for the program and report metrics on a quarterly basis
* Photograph/video key moments that can be shared with employees and/or used for recruiting efforts.
* Infuse internal comms with Maxim s spirit and voice, always telling a story that captivates.
* 3+ years of internal/employee communications, marketing communications, or related experience in the high-tech industry
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with a love for creative writing and storytelling
* Strong organizational and project management skills
* Proficient in change communications, PowerPoint, Excel, and social media
* Detail-oriented with a bias towards action
* Ability to work independently, align priorities, anticipate gaps, and be flexible in this dynamic environment
* Sense of humor and positive attitude required.
Maxim is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Percentage of Travel
0% - 10%
Relocation Assistance Available
Visa Sponsorship Available