Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Amarillo, Texas
Job Location: Amarillo
Work days/Shift Hours: Sun - Thurs (2:30p - Finish)
General Laborer Lead
Responsible for filling orders and other general duties involving physical handling of product, materials, supplies and equipment. May be responsible for coaching team members.
* Train, coach and provide day-to-day direction to team members as needed.
* Build orders according to assigned load tickets using industrial power equipment.
* Manually lift and move product to restock and repack ensuring date code accuracy and proper rotation.
* Adhere to good manufacturing practices and safety standards.
* Act as back-up support for warehouse supervisor as needed.
* High School diploma or GED preferred.
* 0 - 1 year of general work experience required.
* Prior warehouse experience preferred.
* Ability to operate a manual/powered pallet jack or lift product.
* Demonstrated attention to detail.
* Certified Forklift License a plus.
Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.