Talent Acquisition Coordinator at Clarivate Analytics US LLC
Posted in Other 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
CLARIVATE ANALYTICS CLIENTS ARE THE TRAILBLAZERS AND RISK TAKERS WHO COME UP WITH LIFE-CHANGING IDEAS. WE RE LOOKING FOR OUR OWN TRAILBLAZERS TO HELP US KEEP PROVIDING CLIENTS SOME OF THE WORLD S MOST TRUSTED BRANDS, SPANNING SCIENTIFIC AND ACADEMIC RESEARCH, PATENT ANALYTICS, PHARMACEUTICAL AND BIOTECH INTELLIGENCE AND IP MANAGEMENT.
WE RE AN INDEPENDENT OWNED COMPANY WITH A RICH HERITAGE AND A BOLD ENTREPRENEURIAL MISSION. IF YOU RE EXCITED BY THE THOUGHT OF HELPING PEOPLE AND ORGANIZATIONS GO FROM NEW IDEAS TO LIFE-CHANGING INNOVATIONS FASTER, WE RE EXCITED TO CONSIDER YOU FOR A POSITION AT CLARIVATE.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our dynamic Talent Acquisition team. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator supports internal and external recruiting process while partnering with Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers to ensure a smooth transition from candidate to new hire on-boarding.
* Support Talent Acquisition team & Hiring Managers on the end-to-end recruiting process
* Schedule candidates for interviews across multiple formats (e.g., phone, face-to-face, Telepresence/video conference), including requesting availability from candidates and interview panels, and preparing invitations via Outlook
* Manage candidate and interview panel communications related to interview process
* Support and facilitate new hire onboarding including offer letter generation, Workday ATS/HRIS integration, launching background screens and completing i9 employment verifications
* Respond to all internal or external recruiting-related inquiries as needed
* Manage Employee Referrals and Job Application support mailboxes and respond to any inquires inquires in a timely manner
* Assist with Visa & Immigration requisitions as needed
* Assist with reporting and/or metrics needed
* Bachelor s degree
* 1+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition/Human Resources/Administration preferred
* Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and Workday preferred
* Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to develop rapport with diverse candidates
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.