Talent Acquisition Consultant at Clarivate Analytics US LLC
Posted in Other 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
CLARIVATE ANALYTICS CLIENTS ARE THE TRAILBLAZERS AND RISK TAKERS WHO COME UP WITH LIFE-CHANGING IDEAS. WE RE LOOKING FOR OUR OWN TRAILBLAZERS TO HELP US KEEP PROVIDING CLIENTS SOME OF THE WORLD S MOST TRUSTED BRANDS, SPANNING SCIENTIFIC AND ACADEMIC RESEARCH, PATENT ANALYTICS, PHARMACEUTICAL AND BIOTECH INTELLIGENCE AND IP MANAGEMENT.
WE RE AN INDEPENDENT OWNED COMPANY WITH A RICH HERITAGE AND A BOLD ENTREPRENEURIAL MISSION. IF YOU RE EXCITED BY THE THOUGHT OF HELPING PEOPLE AND ORGANIZATIONS GO FROM NEW IDEAS TO LIFE-CHANGING INNOVATIONS FASTER, WE RE EXCITED TO CONSIDER YOU FOR A POSITION AT CLARIVATE.
Clarivate Analytics clients are the trailblazers and risk takers who come up with life-changing ideas. We re looking for our own trailblazers to help us keep providing clients some of the world s most trusted brands, spanning scientific and academic research, patent analytics, pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence and IP management.
We re an independent owned company with a rich heritage and a bold entrepreneurial mission. If you re excited by the thought of helping people and organizations go from new ideas to life-changing innovations faster, we re excited to consider you for a position at Clarivate.
Provide global leadership and single point of contact for the business units to deliver strategic talent acquisition services to the business including future talent pipeline building, execution of critical searches, and partnership with in-country talent acquisition resources as well as preferred vendors.
* Act as single point of contact for Business HR and Leadership.
* Hands-on ownership of technical roles (carry a requisition load).
* Where there is a lack of Talent Acquisitions resources, work to prioritize business alignment.
* Provide strategic guidance to recruiters around the globe on the portfolio and go to market direction.
* Champion and educate the Clarivate hiring process.
* Develop the Talent Pipeline strategy in collaboration with key leadership.
* Provide operational guidance and support.
* 5+ years of working in Talent Acquisition Corporate role
* Some experience working in a global environment with responsibilities that spans multiple countries
* Deep domain expertise in technical recruitment strategies with relevant industries
* Proven engagement level expertise with key leadership to include VP level staff
* Ability to prioritize for business impact
* Ability to select, manage, and partner with key vendors across the globe
* BA/BS preferred
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.